- Creating intelligence through collective wisdom and resources from academia, industry, and governments.
- Realizing a 10:1 return on investment. Leveraging support from NSF and universities, one membership of $50K can access research projects and resources supported by over $2M funds.
- Enjoying royalty-free non-exclusive licensing of the center intellectual property of all academic sites.
- Exploring intelligent platforms and services developed by the center.
- Leveraging the world-class talents (70+ professors and 200+ graduate students) in the era of big learning, big data, and big systems.
- Accessing excellent students.
- Joining peer members from high-profile companies and research labs.
- Engaging in pre-competitive innovation with market leaders and competitors
- The center membership fees are pooled to fund competitive research projects based on feedback from members.
- Members enjoy royalty-free non-exclusive licensing for the intellectual property of all sites.
- Members have access to the entire center research portfolio, papers, software, and architectures.
- Members vote to select projects and set their funding levels.
- Semi-annual meetings are held in spring/fall for project selection and reporting.
- Full Member: $50,000 annual contribution (50 votes). Associate (half member): $25,000 (25 votes).