Nvidia DLI Training Workshop (Fall 2018)
- Date: November 29, 2018, 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- Location: University of Oregon, EMU 145 Crater Lake South Room.
The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) trains developers, data scientists, and researchers on how to use artificial intelligence and accelerated computing to solve real-world problems across a wide range of domains. These include autonomous vehicles, robotics, healthcare image analysis, healthcare genomics, video analytics, financial trading, and more. You’ll learn how to train, optimize, and deploy neural networks using the latest tools, frameworks, and techniques for deep learning.
U of Oregon CBL Course: Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
Explore the fundamentals of deep learning by training neural networks and using results to improve performance and capabilities.
In this hands-on course, you’ll learn the basics of deep learning by training and deploying neural networks. You’ll learn how to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability.
- Deploy your neural networks to start solving real-world problems.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to start solving problems on your own with deep learning.
No GPU is required as NVIDIA DLI will use GPUs in a cloud instance. Please bring your laptop with it fully charged and with a working web browser.